Thursday, May 06, 2004

 

Encore!

Just came back from Sze's hse..
ah.. What can I say about Sze.. he's a wonderful guy.. so sweet to his gf.. haha

so Vicky... you better treasure him ah

It's like an exam-time practice for me to go over to his place before every major paper..
He teaches me wat I dont know..
Then I get to go out for a walk..
I get to talk to a person and I get to laugh
I get to eat the goodies at his house..
I get to eat the goodies auntie makes..
hee..
I like going to his hse


anyway, we like to chit chat..
to not think bout the problems..
so we were chatting bout our redang trip..

sze: u know where?
me: yeah
sze: s'pore casket there..
me: yeah.. i know where the terminal is lah..
sze: good.. we can go eat dinner there
me: .....


ah.. there's a market near Lavender MRT which is near casket too...
what was i thinking?
:)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?