Sunday, May 30, 2004

 

Will I Still Need You If You Don't Need Me?

Looking through my old stuffs and since my day was quite empty..
I'll share it here..

~
written by gage

I later found out..
I later found out that all my dreams and the things I wanna do is expensive
A car license requires money
A friendship is maintained through a SMS or a cup of coffee
I guess this is what they mean by dreams lost as we grow up
But I think we didn't lose them
it's just that we learn to substitute them with cheaper or more convenient things
We learn to tell ourselves that we're still happy without them
But are we?
I'm still trying to find out what I really need
What I can substitute
What I can do without

Will I still need you if you don't need me?



I wrote this song lyric for a couple.. they are friends of mine..
too bad it hasn't found a melody..

~SOMEHOW~
(female):
I said before
(that) I choose lonely
Why I don't want to hurt anymore
All love gave me
Was sand and grey clouds
I'd rather waltz on this road alone

(male):
You were crying
When I came along
I understand why you hurt so badly
How can I tell you that you are precious to me?
If I ever,
Will it matter at all?

Chorus:
What if you
Should leave one day
and make my world fall in pieces
I'm not sure if I can live till
to have spring come visit again

What if you
Hurt me one day
And take all tears away from my eyes
That's because
On that one day
in my heart
You left a ripple
in me somehow

In my heart, you left a ripple in me somehow


fyi.. This insecure couple are now happily ever after..
they are so mushy that you can die from over dosage of sweetness watching them
yuck!
hahaha

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?