Friday, May 28, 2004

 

Windows To Your Heart

hmm.. I have so many thoughts today..
can't remember where to start

thought of someone a little too many times today..
First it was at the ATM.. me trying to top up my farecard..
that man in front was sooooooo slooooooooooooooow........
I always think bout hiro if I wait too long..

I learnt guitar today!
so fun.. but my fingers all twisted together..
I wanna learn it well.. then learn how to play Sunny Came Home..
Why?
don't know..
one of the things in life that you just gotta do or have...
:)
I wish I could be happier..

(lines from the movie, Facing Window)
after you.. red is no longer red
sky is no longer blue
trees are no longer green
after uou.. I'm trying to find the colours we used to have..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?