Sunday, May 30, 2004

 

Workin On Sunday

I had to wake at 6am this morning to go for work.. my gosh.. so tired
haha

then I had to be in the sun to conduct a silly tele-match
Today is PAP something something family day..

I was standing in the direct sun doing nothing.. quite bored.. plus the organising guy is quite very very F***ed up..

Then after that, I went to play human Snake and Ladder with the children.. screamed until I have no more voice..
but it's fun.. I like to interact with children.. they can be quite cute..

But it's sad to see how some parents teach their children..
After we throw the dice, I'll try to teach the child how to count and guide them slowly..
But some parents just drag their child to the next space and tells them, 'you stand here'

And there are some parents who are such sore losers.. the typical Singapore parent..
HEY HEY.. THAT BOY DO WHAT!?
So many times I had to step in front to say.. never mind la uncle.. they happy can liao.. don't angry k?
children more cute and fun..
FUCK YOU STUPID SINGAPORE PARENTS!
haha I'm not angry.. just wanna say that

if I ever will be a parent.. I'll take time to teach my child life.. the fun things :)

After Snake and Ladder I went to KPO at my friends stall.. they got so many prizes still! haha
so I told them to just give.. give everything! haha
miss also give :p

but there, I see worse things..
they are supposed to queue to try to throw a ball into a basket..
and knowing that we're giving prizes like mad people, everybody rushed to queue..
The adults had the cheek to jump a child's queue..
again I had to tell them.. let children play lah k?
Auntie.. let them play.. they play more fun :)

PUI!

haiz.. how?
We are still a long way from being civilised..

though I rarely get soft hearted on children, I had fun today
they are so cute..
:)

who is number one???
me...me..
haha.. such a cute smile.. :)

and I realised I called the children.. baby..

to throw the balls in the basket, we let them climb on top the table..
and I said.. careful baby..
and my fren made fun of me :p

haha
I'm tired now..
I'm a bag of old bones

Rock-a-bye baby on the tree top,
When the wind blows the cradle will rock,
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall,
Down will come baby,
Cradle and all


Wide Open Spaces
by Dixie Chicks

Who doesn't know what I'm talking about
Who's never left home who's never struck out
To find a dream and a life of their own
A place in the clouds, a foundation of stone

Many precede and many will follow
A young girl's dream no longer hollow
It takes the shape of a place out West
But what it holds for her, she hasn't yet guessed

She needs wide open spaces
Room to make her big mistakes
She needs new faces
She knows the high stakes

She traveled this road as a child
Wide-eyed and grinning she never tired
But now she won't be coming back with the rest
If these are life's lessons, she'll take the test

She needs wide open spaces
Room to make her big mistakes
She needs new faces
She knows the high stakes

As her folks drive away her dad yells, "Check the oil!"
Mom stares out the window and says
"I'm leaving my girl"
She says, "It didn't seem like that long ago
When she stood there and let her own folks know."

She needs wide open spaces
Room to make her big mistakes
She needs new faces
She knows the high stakes

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?