Thursday, June 17, 2004

 

It's The End.. The End of The Beginning

it's here finally.. the end of the beginning.. it should have came quite some time ago.. but it didn't.. it comes now..

so now I guess it's the beginning of the end..

there will be more dark rainy days ahead..
the sunshine is somewhere.. some place for the both of us
when it comes, we may not be beside each other
but it will come
and when that day comes, I hope you'll still remember that summer that belongs to us

someone told me to forget you
the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind

but without you
there is no summer
there is no winter
there is no happiness
there is no saddness

I don't think I want another eternity
if it doesn't have the sunshine on our summer's day

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?