Monday, June 21, 2004

 

pace of life..

we start crawling..
then walk..

later in life, we tell ourselves to pace with those in front..

pace
pace
pace

somehow, along the line, I found myself running

running

then I missed the turn I wanted to make..
the turn to my passion

then I lost frens who run behind me

some who don't bother to catch up with me

running
running

I thought there must be more happiness ahead so I ran faster

I lost the love of my life

no.. I was too slow.. I was too slow

but I continued running.. in circles

I wonder why I'm not pacing anymore..

I missed other happiness that I may have

I want to take a step back

but you over took me
you left me behind

three years later..
you want to slow down too

but I am now ready to run again

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?