Tuesday, June 01, 2004

 

Rhymes

haha
had a talk with my guitar sensei..
he's a real brillant guy.. and he bitches me a lot..

his mind is real fast and complex..
I say he's a fren of benefits.. he tries to share what he learns with me.. life, guitar, bad things..
haha
even though bad things but he means well (better than to learn bad things from people who wouldn't care to stop you when it's too much. right?)
I'm grateful

he's a real tough man..
no nonsense guy..
but he's juz jelly inside.. I'll break him someday
hahah

he msged me on msn :the rain in spain rains mainly in the plains

so i replied:
she shell she shell on the she shore

to that, I got:
yi dong says she shell she shore like a donkey saying hee haw hee haw..

hhahaa
farnie...

I like

that's why I just have to write it here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?