Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

Percepción

the title is 'Perception' in spanish.
Isn't it funny? That we can shape people's perception of us anyway we want. I can hide Me in spanish.. in french.. in mandarin.. in english.. in the corner of my eye.. in my frown lines.. inside my pants' zipper

But sometimes others put their own versions of perception on you.
and they don't allow you to be otherwise.

the recent wala trip made me think a lot bout the concept of perception.
What do people think of me?

My friend sneered at me saying I don't know how to smoke. When did smoking become a way to show you who I am?
At which juncture of our relationship did he decide that I am not cut out to be a smoker?

Then I thought about my relationships with Tori Amos and The Cranberries. How I hated when they start to change.
I guess people around me now hates me too.

I try to survive my little earthquakes everyday.
The pain only I know.
What is your perception of me?

Comments:
the only perception of you is to not have any. I only know you as a friend.
 
thanx :)
a pleasant surprise since no one ever cares to leave a msg :)

but.. wat fren?
a good fren? bad fren? selfish? bitchy? bossy? ridiculous?

surely u are not so unconditional..

pls dont misunderstand. i juz want to know more. since i've been thinking bout this. why to not have any?
no perception?

pls enlighten
 
hahhha, yup
"thend" said what i wanna said to u... (exactly the same things wor)
hee.. dun think too much lah, and rmb DON"T smoke.. bad for hearlth =P
 
yeah, you're bitchy and bossy :p

guess after so long,these
things don't matter too much
as we go about our lives.

Just glad to still know you
and be able to just pop in a say
hi :)
 
Other's perception of you shouldn't matter. I think u're above all that, but then again, that's my perception of you ain't it?
Or is it?
Oh no, I better stop before i get a headache.

but i agree with "dreams", smoking is bad for health.
 
thank you frens.
all the intentions are fully appreciated.
really.

thing bout smoking.. ok i'll not smoke anymore (even for fun.. i try)

thing bout being above all.
someday i'll be even nearer to it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?