Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

look who i bumped into in chatuchak

The guys were tired. So they went to settle down at a café in Chatuchak. I sat for a while and started to wonder why was I resting and not shopping. So I got up, and went shopping by myself.

It was a busy junction where I though I saw Xianming. I quickly went over to see Charlotte carrying this huge shopping bag. You know that big blue-white-red canvas bag China people carry. Haha.. It was such a pleasant surprise.

This got me thinking. What are the chances of meeting them?
Across the far lands, into Thailand, into Bangkok, into Chatuchak, then finally into that crowded junction. It’s just a matter of seconds that we will miss each other.

After understanding the miracle of having great people around us. The next thing to do is to treasure them. Saying that you are too busy, or you don’t know how to show it, or them should know, are just excuses.

Be careful. Because they will soon go into that busy shopping lane, into Chatuchak, into Bangkok, into Thailand, into the world, and will never come back to you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?