Monday, July 04, 2005

 

my story

listening so much of Damien Rice these days
His cd brings me to another world

In his CD I found a suitable song for my short film - Older Chest
well.. this movie of mine will take some more years
coz I realised I need at least 2 more people on this project
1 more who knows keyboard and music
1 more who will do sound

here's the transcript of my first scene to my movie....

fades in from white
zoom in a bright red flower
slowly zoom out
slowly exposing the surrounding yellow flowers

voice:
they say time will erase every pain in the world
they say time is the greatest enemy of everyone's love

still zooming out
red flower in the golden field
wind blows

voice:
I once had the world's most beautiful flower
red and passionate
they say when you find true love, hold on to it with your dear life

still zooming out

voice:
this is my love
this is a story 'bout time
my love in time

by this time, it's so zoomed out that we can't see the red flower anymore
only leaving a sea of yellow flowers, swinging to the wind, happily..............................

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?