Monday, July 11, 2005

 

possibility?

watched will and grace..
and a line was deeply driven into me...

The scene is when Will finds out who the policeman truly is for the first time.

Will and Karen are gonna sue Vince for not signing the booking ticket.
After the twist, Will wants Karen to drop the case because Vince is his long time penpal and Vince may be into him.

[WILL LEANS OVER TO KAREN.]

WILL: [QUIETLY TO KAREN] Karen, I have a problem. This is the first cute, available guy I've met in a long time. And there's a very good possibility that he's into me. Can we please drop this ticket?

KAREN: A possibility? You wanna sell me out for a possibility? Listen, mister, if we're gonna throw this case, it's gonna be for a sure thing. Excuse me.


then I realised juz how many times people sold me out for a possibility

thing is.. at the end of the day.. it's sad to know that you are worth less than a possibility..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?