Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Love Song For Me

as I was losing myself in my world the other day, I asked myself how will my lover's love song for me be?
so Gage wrote this for me


Love Song
I am the princess of darkness
I will make you my prince
I know that you've been watching
Now it's time to come in

Come and drink from my fountain
I will bring back your youth
Just push a little further
I'll be inside of you

Time is now
No time to lose
Come here now
Don't you feel blue

Listen to what I say
Come into my shade
I will show you light here in the gloom

If you want to hear silence
I will lend you my ears
Leave a tear for your resurrection
I will hold you, my dear

I am the last flake of winter
You are the dawning of day
We will start a new era
From inside of despair

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?