Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

9th Sep 2005 ~ 12th Sep 2005: Part Three

From Left: Amy, Hui Wen, Dotz, moi, Wen Lie, Charlene, Zing, Xian Ming. (There is actually another picture that has Charlotte. But because of the angle taken, I better not show it here)

As though the Higher Powers wants me to remember that there is still warmth on Earth, my NTU Sports Club friends came to Bangkok on my family visiting weekend too. This is kinda special because these people are like family too. It was especially great to see these guys. I left them right after Sports Camp. Sorry I couldn't spend more time with you all. Will catch up soon ok?
I can't help but to think that if only Theresa came too. Then Fab Four will be reunited. Looking for our second Amazing Race together!










From Left: Wen Lie, Cheney, Xian Ming, Charlotte, moi

Anyway, these are the people (many not here) who spent restless nights with me, day after day, week after week, month after month. Honestly, Sport Club is one of the many things that happened to me. I'm grateful and very proud to be part of the huge family. More importantly are the people I got to know. Frankly, this club is so huge that I am not close to every single one of the people in it. But those people that touched my life, I am eternally appreciative. The Fab Four during exams, Leon (my neighbour) disturbing me everyday, Charlotte and Theresa in my low times, my Sports Club seniors for teaching me, my Sports Club juniors for teaching me too, the Especially fun Publications People I have during Camp.. Miss Our Craziness A Lot!!, and many many more.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?