Friday, September 23, 2005

 

Birthday

Mehn, our Human Relations Officer, is in the left, the only wearing dark top.
Click to see larger image.







24th Sept is Mehn's Birthday. So she asked Kai Qian and me along for lunch today to celebrate her birthday. I really enjoy having her around because she is so funny and helpful. And every now and then, she will teach me Thai or tell me a new place to visit in Thailand.
When Jacek came to Bangkok last weekend, his girlfriend had wanted to watch a Cabaret Show. So I asked Mehn if there is any in Bangkok. She said.. Oh.. Yih Tung (she pronouces as Yi Thong), there is no Cabaret in Bangkok. Only in Pattaya. After that the office was talking about Cabaret in Thai. So I stood there bewildered. Then suddently she turned to me and said, ask your friend come. I pole dance! 100baht!
hahahaha

Mehn, Sa Bai Dee Mai? (Thai Language: How are You?) I would ask her sometimes.
She will then laugh and reply Ka Sa Bai Dee. Yi Thong, Ni Hao Ma? (Chinese Language: How are you?)

She is great fun :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?