Friday, September 30, 2005

 

How Do You Do?

I have been spending lots of time in the factory these days. And today I have a camera with me. So I decided to take some pictures for my blog.

People love to ask me 'How are you?' 'How is work?'
Well, I understand that these people most probably have nothing better to talk to me about. So I try to be polite and patient.
I usually reply 'I'm OK' or 'OK lor', and pray that the other party would not go on asking about my work.
AIYO! Because my work is just OK.

This is I measuring the temperature of the 300deg C mold. After the test, my hands were red in color from all that baking. And this is OK.


This is the machine that scoops molten aluminum. The liquid is 550deg C. And it is OK.


I am luckier than him. I’m only exposed to the machines holding the molten aluminum. He has to handle them. But he seems OK.


I live with wheels everywhere. The factory feels like an evening sun on your skin, only you are fully clothed.


Will you be OK?

And if I’m not in the factory, I’ll be in the office typing reports. So honestly, work is work, I am me. I have Nothing exciting to share with you.

So the next time you see me, after reading this, please talk to me about the weather. Tell me whatever that is happening in your life. Anything.
Don’t ever ask me How I Am Doing.
What else can I say than I AM OK?

Labels:


Comments:
Hope the weather over there is ok. Hope the food you are eating there is ok. Hope you are sleeping ok. Hope work REMAINS to be Ok. Mostly hope you are ok.
 
ah jie :)
i am ok la.
juz irritated about people asking me that qns day in day out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?