Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Trip Back Home 14th Oct ~ 19th Oct

Due to Working Visa Complications. I had to go back SG to renew my visa. What Great News.

I would like to share that I have taken the shared language for granted.
It felt really good when people at the SG airport understand what I want to say :)

Anyway, I didn't tell my mommy that I was going back. So in order to give her a surprise, my sister had told her she had won a prize that can be collected at the airport.
When my mommy saw me. She thought, that guy looks like my son.
haha. aiyo!
silly mommy!

This trip away from home gave me most of the love that I lost along the way of recovering from my down times.
More about my anger later.Jayna.. my punching bag.. the one who had faith in me.
The one who came to the airport to welcome me home.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?