Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Trip Back Home 14th Oct ~ 19th Oct

The strangest thing happened 2 weeks before I got back to SG.
That time, I still did not know that I will get to fly back. But then, I would sometimes lie on my bed and think about eating carrot cake, and walking on the Esplanade Tunnel.
It made me feel really happy. And I figured that that is a sign that I am missing Home.

So when I really got the chance to go back, I had to try my best to eat everything that I can. Sweet Gareth, Vicky and Choon Yew had bought Char Kuay Teow, Hokkien Mee, Goreng Pisang (Fried Banana), Rojak and Spring Rolls for me. Me and Brother got Carrot Cake.












We SNACKED on those while waiting for Jayna to come.
Then we hit the Steamboat!To those who have seen me grow up. I would like to surprise you all by saying Gage is slowly eating Spicy things, Prawns, and even Mangoes.
And I finally can appreciate what you all mean by Everyone should Live to Eat :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?