Monday, November 28, 2005

 

27th Nov 2005

Theresa and Gage
What a great sunday ☺
It's always good to have someone to talk to. And I seriously lack people to talk to over the last 5 months.
Theresa is part of the Fab 4. We were NTU Sport Club 13th comm's junior.
From there, we have gone to do other things together.
Sit and chill and smoke.
Do amazing races.
There is just a sense of closeness.
I like them :p

Theresa and Greg
Xiang's boyfriend.
Who happens to be my platoon sgt when I was in Armour Recce.
What a small world!

There is still an urge to call him sgt.
ha!
Charlotte and Xianming says that Greg and Gage look alike.
o.O

As my attachment draws closer to an end
I have such desire that tomorrow will be 17th December.
Seeing Theresa and Greg at least keeps me grounded for a while more

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?