Friday, November 18, 2005

 

Drops of Jupiter

Let's go collect stories to tell
Never be a frog in the well
Until your freedom gets on your nerves
You don't want to talk about love

Let's leave this cooped up town
We won't come back 'til the leaves turn brown
Until your smiling face starts to frown
Don't you ever turn around

So let's go around the Earth
And find out how much our love is worth
Promise to tell me what you have seen
Promise to tell me where you have been

Promise me that you will never roam
Promise me that you will come back home
Because this is where I want us to be
Because I know that you belong to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember you will always tell me how miserable you are in Singapore.
And although you didn't say it, I know that you had always wanted to do something to make your father proud of you.
I love you so much that when you had wanted to go, I opened my arms to let you fly.
I didn't even dare to ask you to stay or let you see a bit of sadness.
You will never come back. This, of course, I knew.
But when I told you I will do anything for you, I honestly mean it.

Labels:


Comments:
Sometimes to love someone means to let her go, even if you'll be sad.

It sounds irrational, but that's what love is.

Hopefully, one day you'll find someone whom you love, but this time round she'll stay.
 
If you love someone you will let her go and if she loves you she will come back to you no matter how beauitful the world outside is.

If you love someone you have given her the power to hurt you. By doing something or not doing it. It's a gamble. Looks like you are not lucky this time. But you are young, if you are willing, take another bet.You didn't show hand, I hope...
 
hmm.. show hand.
yes. I wouldn't mind Zoe Tay too.
hee..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?