Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Music and Me

 I feel like I’m having sex with Madonna when I listen to her Forbidden Love.
 I wish I had written Damien Rice’s Amie.
 I get an orgasmic high when I listen to Damien Rice’s Woman Like A Man.
 I have a weakness for women who are like Diana Krall’s Peel Me A Grape.
 I feel cruel and devilish when I listen to Garbage’s Push It and Only Happy When It Rains.
 I believe Madonna when she says “Don’t go for second best’ in Express Yourself.
 When I listen to Norah Jone’s Shoot The Moon, I feel like she’s singing about my first love.
 I love 陳珊妮’s 乘噴射機離去. I just do.
 I think Shawn Colvin wrote New Thing Now to laugh at me.
 I believe Tori Amos wrote Tear In Your Hand to help me say what I cannot say to Hiro.
 When I was younger, I would compile a CD of my favorite songs and design an album cover for it.
 I think every woman should learn how to sing Chakha Khan’s I’m Every Woman and mean it.
 When I listen to Aaliyah’s Miss You, I miss Hiro.
 I secretly wish that there would be someone who will sing me The Corrs’ Runaway.
 I think the most romantic love is one of Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald’s Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off.
 I cannot memorize a paragraph of the History text; but I can remember the lyrics to thousands of songs.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?