Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

My Birthday Celebration!

This year was quite fun. It's really cool that everyone took time out of their hectic lives to celebrate for me. Especially Gareth. His face keeps saying "I'm tired and haggard. Punch me!" I resisted and reminded myself that he came especially for me.

A badminton game followed by a cosy dinner at home. And when you have pals like mine, it's like a big family. Choon Yew, CK, Gareth, Jayna, Vicky and Dawn, Mommy and Yi Long.

After dinner, we went to Wala Wala. Adrian and Tawfiq joined us there. So nice to be back. I missed my UnXpected.

Everyone
Kiss from CK & Jayna
Birthday package includes this tshirt
Why Gareth so happy? Crazy!

They dedicated Hooverphonic's Mad About You to me. I like. And Brandon (The UnXpected's drummer) sang a Birthday song to me.

Supposed to be a nose digging shot. But it turned out quite nice
Actually didn't want to include this picture. But I think Jayna looks really good in this. Look.

Then at the strike of 12, they took out a chocolate to sing a Birthday song for me again. Hee. But one feedback, this year's hiding skills no good. I discovered my birthday present in the afternoon and the cake halfway through the show. But I still love you all. Hee.

SO HAPPY! Jayna, Shirlyn & Gage. Shirlyn is the lead singer of our favorite local band - The UnXpected

Labels: ,


Comments:
I really enjoyed the birthday celebration -- company and all the love --Ooo... And I feel young again! And I miss the 'party' scene. And the live band! And the laughter! And ... Bring me out more often ya. Whose birthday's next on the list? Shall we go Wala2 again? Hee2...
 
next is in may.
jayna's
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?