Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

presents

First present I recieved this year is from Feng. I got a teddy bear and a wristlet and a DVD.
When I first saw Kylie's DVD. I thought, "I'm not into Kylie. hmm.."
But I was so wrong. This DVD is so campy. Gage like!
Feathers and sequins. There's even a cabaret version of Loco-motion (One of Gage's secret Kylie fav. ha!)
Kylie's Showgirl DVD
There is something that twinkles in me when I think of a teddy bear turning in a microwave oven. But I guess I better leave the bear on my bed. hee.
Teddy Bear that can be a heat pack or an ice pack. Just put it in a microwave or fridge.
Wristlet from Feng

Next is from Lisun and Wenqiang. My primary school best friends. Had a quick lunch with Lisun at Jurong Point. She said I look Fossil. I think it's a compliment. ha!
Fossil Watch From Lisun and Wenqiang

Tawfiq knows how much I love Will & Grace. yeah!
Tawfiq's present for me. Will & Grace Season 2 and 3!

Then a package from my gang. Notice that the package is related to sex. Now you know why they made me drunk in Koh Samui. tsk tsk.
My birthday package: Caramel Chocolate, Heineken Beer, A Card, Victory sign Holder and Condoms. Thanx to CK, Gareth, Jayna & Vicky

Yummy Yummy! Every year, my sister makes sure that my birthday cake is Chocolate or strawberry related. 7 layered cake! YUM!
My cake
Start counting. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7 layered cake. Nearly $90 for 2kg

Perfume from Xiushan and Peishan. keke. Better than Silvershadow (private joke with Xiushan). This smells lighter. Nice change from my Hugo's :)
Xiushan and Peishan's present. Davidoff perfume: Echo

A Lava Lamp from James and Hsien.
discoVERY!

Labels: ,


Comments:
helloo...u missed out the 'trysexual' t-shirt! that's the main item man...and u forgotten to thank choon yew for the holder!
 
Gage~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sounds like u had a great time!
:]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?