Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

爱上你只是我的错

Justin sent me this song (Thanx. You don't happen to have the original version do you? Mine was in cassette form). And it reminded me of the time when the Chinese Pop Music Industry was still making good music. It was back in 1996.
I thought to find it's lyrics but found a big surprise. This music band, dMDM, which only released one album is made up of 李雨寰 & 苏娅。I don't know why 杨乃文 is linked to them. dMDM's music style is electronica with dance and remixes. And I remember all the opera vocals because 苏娅 is an opera singer. (Wow. I am campy all along :p)
杨乃文 later became a big solo act. I didn't really like her style as a solo.
Then there is 李雨寰, 周世源 & 林炜哲。 These people will later work with 陈珊妮。
Wow. So dMDM didn't disappear. They only went to do other things. hee. Found a missing part of me today.

爱上你只是我的错 still remains one of my favorite songs of all time. (Justin, we have similar music taste) And if anyone finds this CD. Please get it for me. I've been looking for it for as long as I can remember.


爱上你只是我的错
作词:李雨寰/周世源 (英文) 杨乃文 
作曲:李雨寰
编曲:李雨寰/林暐哲/李奕青 
演唱:李雨寰/苏娅/杨乃文

爱上你只是我的错 爱情是一种无止尽的痛
不愿再为谁等候 不愿让你拆穿我的冷漠 哦

昨日的梦纷扰依旧 害怕承受太多的伤痛
酒后的我有些寂寞 不知有谁真正在乎我 哦
台北夜色依然缤纷闪烁 沉默的我只是匆匆走过 哦
心中的话不想再说出口 DON'T WANNA SAY ANYMORE , OH BABY

爱上你只是我的错 爱情是一种无止尽的痛
不愿再为谁等候 不愿让你拆穿我的冷漠

( YOU LED ME IN OH BABY , THEN LET ME OUT
INTO MY EYES DON'T TELL ME LIES OH
BABYUNDERSTAND PLEASE GIVE US JUST ONE MORE TRY)

爱上你只是我的错 爱情是一种无止尽的痛
离开我现在 你就走 我宁愿寂寞 直到天明
(YOU LED ME IN OH BABY , THEN LET ME OUT
INTO MY EYES , DON'T LEAVE ME )

Labels:


Comments:
Oh No,
not the SQUARE thingy's!
:o
 
oooh
hahaa
yes. those are chinese characters
:)
 
There has never been any doubt on my part that you are campy. :)
 
bleah!
that's why i have campy friends like you.
 
I got 李雨寰...
hehe...

=P'
 
yeah.
you let me listen to it before i left thailand. rem?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?