Friday, April 07, 2006

 

To Deserve the Right to Sleep

050406:
Woke up late as usual. I like to laze in bed.
But I didn't oversleep because I made it to my Heat Transfer Lecture. In fact I reached early so I had time to listen to Saint Etienne's Teenage Winter on my CD player.
Had a quiz after that lecture. It was 1330 already. JacQ and Siew Sze and me had lunch after. It must have been 1500. Then we got to do our MP3011 project where we are required to design a passenger boarding bridge for the new A380 plane. dreadful.
We worked til around 1900 and I got back to my room. Had dinner and watched a couple of episodes of Will and Grace.
Then Siew Sze got back from home and we went to JacQ's room to continue with the project. I forgot to bring the printing paper. It was 2230. Engineering work is not too fun.

060406:
It must have been past midnight when I decided to go back to my room to get the printing paper and my laptop. I walked back listening to Teenage Winter. We played the songs in my play list after I got back. JacQ and Siew Sze went to the toilet once. Other times, we were working hard. dreadful. At 0645, I noticed the sky lighting up. That gave me an excuse to lie on the floor for one minute. I finally reached back around 0900, charged my handphone, stripped and fell onto my bed. I woke up late. It was 1150. shit. We have to meet at 1200 to finish up the report.
We skipped lunch.
Too bad, the tutor didn't like our report. So we continued to do our engineering drawings in the computer room. 1700. I started to feel hungry. And the drawing refused to generate. The second before I decided to give up, I figured another drawing method. So we stayed on. Although with another method, I still had no results at 1930. We decided to eat. I had Chicken Chop and Mee Rebus. I stuffed food into my mouth; had no time to chat.
It was 2100 when we finished dinner. And I thought I wouldn't have strength to study. So I went to the Art School to edit my film. Left the classroom at 2355 and my film is far from finished.

070406:
Showered. Switched on my iBook. Listening to Tori Amos as I type in my blog.
After this, I should go sleep. Haven't seen Him in the last 24 hours.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?