Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

Love

Someone asked, "You don't believe in love?"

Of course not. It never occurred to me that not believing in love means you desire to be alone forever. But I'm glad that that point of view was presented to me.
Perhaps I shall share mine.
Then we'll have a larger point-of-view pool. hee.

I guess what I meant was relationships are actually quite realistic. A matter of tit for tat. A relative fair transaction. You have something I want. I have something you want.
You remove what I want from you, I remove you.
There is no 'I will die for you'.
No 'I will give you everything you want'.

Of course I would love to settle down someday.
But to those who believe that selfless love exists. I respect that. And I blame Hollywood too.

Anyhow, happy for you.
Because I'm not here to propagate.

Love will save the day!
What's love got to do with it?
love love love love love

love

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?