Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

Skewed Gage

My best friend told me that some other friends didn't want to talk to me about their problems because some of my views are skewed.
Well this is weird. Where did this come from?

"Well, perhaps not skewed but too honest and not what people like to hear."

"What an insult," I thought.

So I have two pleads.
If I will ever give a skewed advice, please tell me so that I can re-evaluate.
If it's just something you don't want to hear, just tell me politely. I promise I will stomach all I want to say.

"Love yourself, don't allow your lover to bully you" is not skewed.
"Your lover gives you something that is sub-standard to what you want. I say you should never sell yourself like that" is not skewed.
"If your lover and mother loves you, they won't put you in such a spot" is not skewed.

If you don't like what you hear, just ask me to stop. I won't try to force you to grow up. Please don't ever insult me and say that my thoughts are skewed!

Labels:


Comments:
I know what you mean.. pats pats

But i always appreciate your views =)

hugs back

xian
 
Perhaps skewed wasn't such a good word to use.

But there are things which I do not agree with you. Things such as love or the lack of belief in love.

I didn't mean to be insulting when I used the word skewed, perhaps a better word would have been "different"

I'm sorry that I still have in mind the gage of past, but that gage left a lasting impression.
 
skew
adjective neither parallel nor at right angles to a specified or implied line
 
to deviate from what is perceived as normal takes courage and integrity
to hold a point of view not shared by most is not a crime
not even in Singapore
I think...!!?!!?!
and 'different' is what we all are
even in Singapore
I think...!!?!!?!
 
Beneath that Gage who 'stop' believing in love, you need love, you yearn for love... That is why you 'blow up' in this blog.

You went like can't you see that I love you? When I love you in my way and not yours I still love you. I do not need you to appreciate that but to accuse me of being abias... ya that's a little over the board.

Maybe I am wrong. I mean we are all skewed in our little ways. THat is why most people have different opinions right? (I looked up the dictionary for the meaning of skewed so I hope I get the meaning right. ) I always have skewed views. Like lean people must be healthy, good looking people must be mean esp when they are better looking than me. The list can go on but this abias opinion applied most when it comes to people I love. 1st they must love me. In the same amount. Same ways. 2nd they must think I am perfect like I imagaine they are too. Etc , etc... Or else you will say I like to narrate stories in the longest way.

Dong, if I have went for the Ta lesson earlier I won't get angry. Cos there isn't anything to get angry about. Cos I do say my stories in the longest possible ways. That's why I score in essay and flunk my summary. But heck I still pass my Gp right? And here I am going on again... You got my message right?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?