Friday, June 09, 2006

 

Button Moon

Probably most of you would have heard about my all time favorite cartoon. Well, it isn't exactly a cartoon. And it's not Masks or Smurfs or what.
It's just a 5 minutes puppet show called Button Moon.
It's one of those short clip that fills up the time in between the cartoon episodes.
It's simply a spaceboy who leaves Earth on his spaceship to have an adventure on the moon (which is actually a button. Hence, button moon). Every episode, the show is simpy he leaving in his spacerocket, then everyone (the narrator and me. hee..) counting down.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. Blast Off!
He lands and runs around on the button then goes back to Earth.
I love it so much.

And probably most of you would also have thought "He's crazy" when I told you about Button Moon.
1st because it's not even a famous cartoon.
2nd because no one remembers Button Moon. So far, I only know 2 other people who knows Button Moon. I guess the rest just think that Button Moon is a show that only existed in my head.

Well, thanx to my brother. He found a short clip of Button Moon. Unfortunately, it's not the whole show.
But fortunately, I another missing piece of my life. And more importantly, I found the proof that I'm not exactly crazy all the time.
ha!

Have a Look!

Labels:


Comments:
Ha-gage, that was great! Good 2 hear from U, hope everything is good 4 u! Luv'd the button moon!
:]
 
I REMEMBER IT!!!! LOVED THE THAMES LOGO ANIMATION AND THE MUSIC AND THE BUTTON MOON SONG!!! OMG!!!!
 
yo!

I remember the cartoon too! I have totally forgotten about it until now.. thanks for the clip. hee
 
winston.. yes. you and my sister. only two people who knows button moon.

vincent.. haha.. cool.. now you're another member :)
you having holidays? or back at work liao?
 
Yo! Glad to be a member. How can someone forget button moon? HAHA!

Anyway, I'm back at work liao.. another 7 months to go. I'm going to enjoy myself here before I return. Hee
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?