Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Being Comfortable In Love

I think like everyone, I have many ideals about love. Sadly, many have been dropped as I am growing up. Actually, I'm sure some will say that it's not a sad thing. But I always think that it's sad to wise up. Wisdom rarely comes from thin air, it arrives with hurt and pain. That's why I get pissed with people who don't learn. Pure fucking waste of their lives (but that's their business).

I used to want to love like lovers in movies. Till death do us part. I love you wherever you are. Damn. Don't seem to be true in real life.
Then I thought I'll let people love me. Shit. There are too many of these people. I get bored.
Probably now, I find a balance. Love requires effort. So we each put in our share of love.

But I do have another ideal. I don't want to be comfortable in love.
It's hard to explain. It's not like things you two do naturally. I think that's sweet. I think I mean that it gets so comfortable that you don't want to leave a lousy relationship. I fear to be comfortable and wake up 27 years later.

How will I go about achieving that, I don't know. If I do, I wouldn't be single now.
Maybe this will be a ideal that I will give up eventually.
But for the first time in my life. I honestly believe that if I meet someone I can love, I'll let go of all ideals.

Pointless entry, isn't this?

Labels:


Comments:
i've always believe in that spark in r/s..e kind of love tt would make me fall head over heels
 
-sounds like a crush...no offence

Gage:We're all idealist in a sense..hopefully time will enable u to find the ONE
 
there is a huge difference between falling in love, being in love and loving someone
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?