Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Turn Off The Lights

My mommy is a superb sleeper.
She refuses to sleep even when she's already asleep. So every night when we ask her to go sleep in her bed instead of on the sofa, she will claim that she's watching the tv program.

So most of the nights, I will be the one to drag her to her bed (probably coz I'm the fiercest child).
Still, she will insist to watch the tv programs. So I usually wait for 15 minutes before going back to her room to switch the tv and lights off.

For a few nights, she has been sleeping early. The first when she had to walk to buy supper for my little brother. The other night when she went to help my grandma at the temple. And tonight after her dancing lessons.
As I looked at her sleeping soundly on her bed, her tired body placed in between the pillows and folded blanket as though she doesn't want to mess them up, I thought my mommy is getting old.

It scares me a little.
I want to provide for her more than anything else. But I also want to pursue my film career.
What should I do?

Where's the rich person foretold in the tarot cards?
hee...

Labels:


Comments:
you know I am just like your mum...
T
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?