Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

10 Favorite Album Covers

From The Choirgirl Hotel, Tori Amos

1st.
Call me strange. I find this highly erotic.
And the artwork works perfectly well with the music theme of the album. At least to me.

A Few Small Repairs, Shawn Colvin

2nd.
According to Shawn Colvin, the three-eye lady in the cover is Sunny (from Sunny Came Home).

春光, Tracy Huang

3rd.
Shh... A sense of Spring. But a side of the darkness.
How can I resist that?

Sleeping With Ghosts, Placebo

4th.
Not a Placebo fan. But always want to get the album because of the cover.

Diva, Annie Lennox

5th.
Feathers.
Mascara.
Need I explain more?

爵士名伶, Mavis Fan

6th.
Mysteriousness is always sexy

Both Sides Now, Joni Mitchel

7th.
Joni always say that she's a painter and an accidental singer.
She painted this cover.
And I think the cigarette makes everything sadder.. and sexier..

Light Years, Kylie Minogue

8th.
Flare shot + Kylie.
phew!

Bury The Hatchet, The Cranberries

9th.
Feels like that sometimes.
People are watching and waiting for you to make a wrong move.

唱遊, Faye Wong

10th.
I just like the makeup.

Labels:


Comments:
wooo i like joni mitchell's cover and cranberry one..
 
haha.
so fast leh you..
go study!

haha..
don't you think tori's is very sexy?
hmm..
:p
 
in a gothic kind of way... haaa i still like joni's best.. so.. sensual.. so.. misunderstood.
 
I like the make up too. I always thought that it's one of her better album covers.

And yea, few small repairs cover reminded me of Sunny.
 
kester.
yea..sensual..

garion.
i like Di Dar too..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?