Monday, December 18, 2006

 

Losing Can Be A Gain Afterall

It almost always happen to every love story.
Someone cheated.
Not the first time.
And the silly party has finally had enough.

I do hope no one gets offended by what I say here.
These are what I think about love.
I do not judge.
And I do not expect anyone to love the way that I do.

Someone asked me before.
Won't you ever get bored?
Surely, a little action on the side is fine.
I'm not sure if I can answer that fully.

I will tell you when I eventually settle down.
But even if I do get naughty,
I do protect my lover's feelings.
If not, it only shows that I do not love you just as much.

Someone once told me this
I do not shit where I eat.
Maybe we should all remember this dearly.
However urgent.

I often wonder if I will ever cheat.
To be honest, I've been single for too long.
Cheekiness doesn't come with too high a price.
But I do recall that I was quite very faithful, even with my raging hormones.

But maybe I've grown out of that fairytale frame of mind already.
Hurt or not, I hope this silly party will still have love.
I got lost before and I hope you will not be like me.
Because some things are just not worth it.

And you, my friend.
I think it's good for you.
To find someone who really really loves you is so precious.
I hope you will finally understand its value. (And I that you will be kinder to your next lover)

Losing someone you love can be painful.
But I think sometimes we gain much more when we lose something.
I hope the silly party learns from this that loving someone isn't allowing the other party to do anything and everything he/ she wants.
And I hope that the other party will finally learn how to love.

Labels:


Comments:
=) thankz


hsien
 
hugz
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?