Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

I Have A Bad Memory

I used to say that all the time when it's time to study for History Tests.
But things change when I topped a class history test.
Then I realised, all I had to do was to study harder.
I was about 15 years old and I had got borderline passes before that.

Don't we sometimes set self-defeating predictions for ourselves to fulfill?
I struggled for a year to get bad results so that I can 'have a memory'.
I have said mean things to family and friends because I want to be 'straight-forward and honest'.
How stupid.

And I always see self defeating prophecies.
Someone told me, "I cannot initiate the breakup because I am not the bad person."
Someone else told me, "I am helpless."
"Love doesn't last, why should I be faithful?"
"Don't learn french because you can't speak like the french people."


With all the obvious reasons to stop your stupidity.
Ask yourself, "What are you trying to prove?"

Labels:


Comments:
Wah! this one is really horrible :

"Love doesn't last, why should I be faithful?"

tsk tsk

xian
 
well, there are people like that.
right ?

:)
 
of cos !!!

i can't agree more with you :P

lolx


xian
 
haaa...
wow.. someone said something horrible to u today?

yes!!!! i made it to the list of the immortals!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?