Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

Little Chaos

I think a lot.
About useless things sometimes.
Harmful even, as some thoughts make me angry or bitter or sad or depressed.
But I guess this is my way of learning.

I think about how I have come to be the person that I am now.
I think about how the many different people in my life have come to be the persons that they are.

My mother used to be very devoted buddhist.
She goes to the temple very often.
Somehow, she stopped.
And for many years, I wondered if it was because she realised that God wasn't there when she needed the most help.

I've always put friendship above many things.
Above my work.
Above my convenience.
Somehow, I stopped.
Because I realised that I am always after their work.
After their conveniences.

But life resumes.
And I know that my mummy is looked after by some kind of higher powers.
And I know that I am loved in their little ways.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?