Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Nice To Meet You

Here's the secret.
Whenever I meet my ex's new lover, I get a stir.
No.
Not that I am still stuck.
But I wonder if the other party knows how much love I still have, despite the absence of our status.
I never want to tell you that I think of you when I cross the bridge, wondering what it is like to run pass there at 4am.

I'm very happy that you have found your happiness, something I couldn't give before.
And I will find mine.

Never lose your laughter,
and I will remember to take my breakfast.

Labels:


Comments:
awwwww........ pats pats.

So have u taken ur breakfast this morning?
if you didn't, i still have a slice a chocolate cake from last night's gathering! ha ha

wish you to find ur happiness soon !

xian
 
that's the spirit!

and the next time u doubt yourself on issues like this, i will slap u until u forget ur mama's name.

but make sure u find a really good one yah. :)
 
hug
 
you will be able to find the one...who can make u feel small at times but feel so much more in love...juz let nature takes its course...~hug~
 
xian.. i eat the biggest piece leh! haha don't want.. you eat.. you eat :p
fat liao

kester.. forget my mother's name.. don't think she'll be happy to hear that.. haha
though i'm not exactly sure what issues you are talking about

ck.. hug

jayna.. there are wisdoms that a quarter century old man has to have. and i have them!
keke
 
tiao.. u noe like if u will ever ind the one, or shld i tell that person how i feel.. or im scared...etc.. u get wat i mean?
 
kester..
hahaha
no leh.. i still don't get..
tell me next time :p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?