Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Silver Linings

Been meaning to write this. Since I don't feel like studying now, I must as well blog.
Exams this morning sucked by the way...
Quite very unhappy.
But life goes on :)
Just don't make me stay one more semester and take away my honours!
*PRAY*


James told me that his friend said that
There is no such thing as a silver lining beyond the dark clouds.
There are only more dark clouds behind the dark clouds.
And we need to squeeze the black juices out from the dark clouds, just to make the best out of the gloomy days.

I couldn't agree more.
For a long time, I stopped looking for silver linings.
Because I realised that what I need is already around me.

I often wonder why I'm no longer the optimistic boy that I was.
And people wonder that about me too.
But recently I realised that I am actually optimistic.
I'm not sad that there are only dark clouds around.
Instead I wring a dark cloud til I get its last drop of juice.

Silver lining or not, one thing that I've learnt is that we all find our ways differently.
I live in a world of dark clouds, some live in world of eternal sunshine.
What matters most is that we live our lives to the fullest.

Labels:


Comments:
cloudy eventually turns sunny and vice-versa. but, doesnt that makes it all the more exciting to be living?
 
surely it does!
especially when i have all you great friends around!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
There is no ETERNAL sunshine, neither are dark clouds always there. You must ahve dark clouds to appreciate sunshine, and sunshine to compare how drk clouds make you upset, right? HUGZ!!
 
hee..
yes xiang!
me no sad.. just write rubbish sometimes :p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?