Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

Bus Ride

Life is like a bus ride.
We board and alight along the journey.
Sometimes you leave your companions behind,
Sometimes they leave you behind.

Life doesn't stand still.
It moves on.
Carrying you with it
Even when you only want to sit still.

I took a trip before.
It extended my journey longer than I had wanted it to be.
Then there was another trip.
I thought it will last longer.
Recently,I worry that I may be wrong.

Life is like a bus ride.
We board and alight along the journey.
Some trips are short, some trips are long.
Is there a ride that will go on forever?
I will tell you when I know.

Labels:


Comments:
i guess not. eventually there will be a time where u will just have to alight, whether u have reached ur destination, realised u are on the wrong side of the journey or plaining out of gas.

but i guess it's how u spent ur time during the journey. some maybe short but enjoyable becoz u had the right company or a horrendous experience with a big fat indian uncle who keeps falling asleep and drools. but that will serve as a pretty interesting memory still. isnt it?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?