Monday, October 22, 2007

 

Helping You Through

Maybe it's the long travelling hours overseas. (Cause everywhere is so freaking far apart)
Or that fact that I miss home (I think a lot when I'm sad)
I have had time to think about many things.

My way of helping my family, or friends has always been to give solutions.

No, don't do that because you will be hurt.
No, do this because this is faster.

I've always thought that loving means saving them the tears and effort.
but I realised that there are times when I should have just sat beside them.

Just like teaching a baby how to swim.
You watch intently and so ever alert to pull the baby back when he cannot swim anymore.

I'm sure those who I were thinking about when I wrote this know exactly who they are.
I'm sorry I didn't let you get the chance to learn.
(But of course, you have to admit that it was fortunate that there were a few times I prevented your painful lessons. hee..)

Hate(d) me or not.
I wish that everyone knows that those were done because I cared.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?