Wednesday, November 21, 2007

 

Holiday Pictures


Manhattan
What is so interesting about this place is that all the streets run parallel and perpendicular to each other.
Even the central park is a rectangular space of greens.



Empire state
Great view from here.
A must go when you go New York.
I didn't think so until I went up.


Rockefeller Center
You know the little square we see in television programs where people ice skate (when in winter in new york)?




Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
We talked about how we can also create a fine piece of art. We even had the idea to use our dog as a paint brush.


Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
Sister doing a Roy Lichtenstein..


Time Square (Broadway)
Broadway went on strike when I was there. So no musicals. I was quite excited because Megan Mullally is on one of the musicals. Oh well. I'll have to go to New York again :p
And yes. Time square is really beautiful with all the neon lights and human traffic. This picture cannot show anything. You have to be there yourself.


American Museum of Natural History

Pictures from Miami is missing.
Because... I didn't take many... it's kinda a place where people go to party... which I didn't do since I was alone.
But there are many good lookers there. I wouldn't say that everyone there is so beautiful (at least not for my taste).
But there are not many fat americans there. hee.

And you guys may notice that the pictures from the Statue of Liberty is missing too.
Thing is.. it was gloomy and rainy when we were there.
So we decided to skip that.
Because it was freaking cold.

I truly like New York.
I kinda like a city where people rush by you.
A place where there is life.
Unlike the other few places in USA where I have visited.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Paint brushing with a dog!? SPCA would like to invite you for a cuppa. hahaha.

Nice nose. Too bad it is stone. :p

I beg your pardon? What did you mean you did NOT take pictures of Miami? I reckon you won't spot a large american there during Summer.

Yeah, if you have ever had a chance, which I hope not, to get sent (don't ever get posted there) to Marshal Town, Iowa, you will learn to talk to the cattle and read the corn fields, kekekeke.

Oh, I suppose another chance will be created for your return to NY. Else, create one yourself. hahaha.

calv
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?