Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 

Review 2007

2007 seems to have passed by very quickly.
And I keep wondering what I have done in the past year.
For what it is worth, I have graduated.
A mechanical engineer who resists to work in this industry.

Everyone comments how good my life is now.
I often want to tell them how much I have to endure overseas.
But who will want to understand?
So I smile in return. (And I am really quite lucky)

2007 seems the year of letting go.
Maybe it is the opportunities to travel and meet the new sides of me.
So I have to let some of my old self's go.
Or that I finally have some important revelations.

I am very lucky to have learnt more about loving somebody else.
Loving my family, my friends and that special someone.
Loving myself is important too.
And also learning who not to love.

I do believe that 2008 will be a greater year.
I have never been happier being myself.
And I have so many people who loves me.
How can things be any bad?

HAPPY 2008!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?