Wednesday, February 20, 2008

 

Chinese Lunar New Year

(Click to see bigger)

Started with going to chinatown on CNY eve.
Almost a family tradition now.
And jayna is joining us for the second year :)

me

My best friend, Jayna and me

My family


I went house visiting.
This year is difficult. My usual gang is too busy for me...
Luckily they are generous enough to ask me along :)



Kester, Jenn and me


We went to Lifang's house. These are friends at centrepoint.
The people who made centrepoint life bearable.

Mother and daughter. Lifang's daughter is ultra cute!

Javen and Jessica

Dinner near Lifang's home

KTV, me

KTV, Kester and Limin


This year's CNY is kinda relaxing.
Not too many places to rush to.
I kinda like it :)

Labels: ,


Comments:
OMG!! First time seeing you carry a toddler!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?