Thursday, April 24, 2008

 

More Hong Kong Pictures

I know I have been lazy.
These days. Time passes by.
Quite quickly.
I read the papers, read about the companies I am sending resumes for.
Sometimes I meet friends, sometimes I go to the gym.
Or I'll rest.
Or I'll go to work.
Then, it's time to sleep.

Lappie just crashed on me.
So I have to save money and buy a new lappie.
Part heartpain, part excited :p


We went to try the famous hong kong steamed milk and egg.
A picture worth a thousand words.


Macau.
It was cold enough to breath vapor.
And I always love that :p


There is a Gage Street.
Somewhere in Central, if I remember correctly.
keke




The 'photoshoot' Jayna and I had.. at The Peak, inside the elevator :p


At The Peak. Jayna and mister G.






Mister G's Hong Kong train stations series!

Labels: ,


Comments:
wah biang!!! really back dated leh!!!
 
Indeed. Time flies. But I still remember the army-day G.

Mister C
 
Vaio! Vaio!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?