Sunday, May 04, 2008

 

Hot Weather

It's been very hot these days in Singapore.
So hot that I get angry.. until I get to stand in front of a fan.

And last night, I suddenly remember the days in the old old flat.. and we didn't have air conditioning.
My mom will always sit beside us and fan us to sleep.

And I realised the great love my mom has for us.
Firstly, I would think that she will be sleepy.
Then, it would be tiring.

I say that my sister is silly when it comes to love.
My friends say that I am silly when it comes to love.
Yesterday, I realised that it's because we learnt since young that to love someone is to be so selfless, so disregarding of our own comforts.

I pray that my sister (and my many friends) to find someone who really is worth of their love.

Labels:


Comments:
sweet

Leon
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?