Wednesday, May 21, 2008

 

Laziness

I woke up this morning.
And lazed..
(like you guys expect me to get up right away :p)

And I thought
"Damn I have pictures to upload."
Pictures of my clubbing nights.
3 or 4 occasions.
I am so lazy.
I must load those pictures because it's really like a clubbing activity for us now. Mostly people from the sales floor.
Great people.
I wanna show who they are :)

Anyways,
we went clubbing on Sunday. Since Monday was a public holiday.
We arrived at St. James at 11pm..
And the queue was a quarter way around the building.
Madness!
So we decided to go somewhere else.

That night, 2 friends were down.
Drunk and vomiting and crying.
So I was more of a nanny that night.
Didn't exactly dance much.

I realised that no one should drink when they are in a bad mood (especially if sad)
You get drunk very easy and you will cry.
So bad.
Happened to me before too.

So my point is..
Drink only when you are happy!!

:)

Labels:


Comments:
omg...you late bloomer leh...now then start clubbing regularly...I wanna retire liao lor...

anyway tell me about it...that recent clubbing nite I had...two girls were down, one cried, one sobbing in my arms but all the while I was crazily high and chirpy...

I think I'm generally a happy drunk...cute, loud and one who screams 'fuck youuuuuu' alot! hahahahahahaha
 
haha
i remember you screaming
"dont touch me!!!"
"leave me alone!!!"
"why are you holding me!!!"

TOO

:P
 
Where else is there to go on a Sunday night?
 
hmm I thought those belong to you...o i forgot...yours were " DUN TOUCH ME!!! PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!"

ha ha ha ha ha
 
maxius. since it was a holiday's eve. some clubs got activities.. like we got free flow drinks til 1am.. their way to try to attract the crowd since st james will be very full..

jayna. smack you!
:p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?