Friday, October 03, 2008

 

Peifen

Peifen is Jayna's primary school friend.
And we crossed path when we were in secondary school (14 years ago? damn!)
She was someone who was painfully shy.
And because of that, she become the 'shopping' friend (inside joke)

But years of getting to know her,
she turns out to be very funny.

Since Jayna's always chasing kids around in her work day,
she cannot enjoy the nice msn chats Peifen and I enjoy.

Here's what happened..
(Peifen's MSN heading read: Must as well let me fall to my death)
So I messaged her..

Gage: What's this with talking about dying?
Gage: Need a hand?
Peifen: Wah... thank you very much..

Conversation two.
(We were talking rubbish and I mentioned that I'm going to die)
Peifen: Any last words?
Gage: Yes, Peifen I Love Youuuuuuu!!!! Why don't you love me back????
Peifen: ok. are you dying already?
Gage: Yes.
Peifen: Jumped off, ate poison?
Gage: Cut my wrist.. blood everywhere.. but i still can chat..
Peifen: Damn.. you dirtied the whole place.. later auntie has a hard time cleaning up.. go drip into a bin or what..
Gage: Yes mdm, it's done..
Peifen: Good.
Gage: I'm going to haunt you forever..
Peifen: please don't.. unless you'll let me strike 4D..
Gage: No i will just haunt you..
Peifen: Hmm.. then you better not die...
Gage: oh? hmm.. wait.. i'm going to drink back all my blood
Gage: I'm alive!!!
Peifen: See??? Aren't you glad I asked you to drip all your blood into a bin just now?
Gage: haha.. damn.. you're good.. haha


Peifen is funny lady :p

Comments:
Damn...if only I'm still in melbourne...I'll be able to join u guys in afternoon chats...too bad...I can't skive...like how you guys did...hahaha...
 
keke
hey hey!
we work hard
hor......
:p

you sure you want to hear us crap and not spend time with your beautiful kids?
keke
 
i'm so honoured to have a whole blog entry dedicated to me!!
haha...
yah, we were having fun entertaining each other over msn during office hr.
oop!
hope ur boss wun be reading this. ;p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?