Tuesday, November 04, 2008

 

Loving Your So Called Enemy

I wonder if there will be a pair lovers who loves each other so much that that grow to hate each other.
We all know that loving someone is totally different from being with someone.
You love each other but you just cannot stand each other.
So you argue about everything under the sun.
But in the end, you two still love each other very much.

Sometimes I think that love is a very strange idea.
And a lot of times, it doesn't link up in reality.
I have loved someone before.
So much.
And I was loved back.
So it didn't make sense when we just couldn't be together.

Why I could love someone I hate
Why I could hate someone I love

Then later I found out,
There are some people who will slip through your fingers.
There is not fighting.
That person is just not destined to love you.

I see a friend getting jealous over his ex.
And his ex getting jealous of his existing dates.
And I wonder if they will finally let go,
And maybe the two of them will start to love each other than to kill each other.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?