Wednesday, December 31, 2008

 

Last Day of the Year

I have been lazy.
Partly.
The other part is that my many thoughts these days are not meant to be put in black and white.
I guess all my thoughts about other's business should be locked in my mind.
And I do hate writing about what I do everyday.

2008 is a very fast year.
Too fast that I can't exactly remember what exactly happened.
Or maybe I've learnt to treasure what I have now, so recounting what I had don't seem so important anymore.

I'm grateful for everything that I have, and even more grateful that the sucky things that happened to me didn't suck more tha it did.

I pray wisdom for everyone I love.
Higher EQ, better health, more sleep, more laughter!
And if all else fails..
You can stand under my umbrella



HAPPY 2009!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?