Saturday, January 31, 2009

 

离别曲

曲:Chopin(Etude,Op.10,NO.3)
詞:陳珊妮


最美的時光 聽搖滾樂 你的臉緊緊貼著我心臟
Remember the sweetest days? We were listening to rock music, and I held you so tightly in my arms?
不慌不忙 青春的低頻將延續播放 越叛逆 越顯感傷
We had all the time in the world. Remember the days of our rebellious youth?
你送了花 粉紅的花 我的笑聲無邪得不像話
You gave me a bouquet of pink roses, and that was all I needed.
再壞的傷 不過就是七月底的陽光燦爛 夏天偷偷刺了一道吻痕在肩膀
All the pain, were nothing but a glare of July sun on our shoulders.
那麼多愛 那麼多幸福 那樣的感覺
So much love, so much happiness. What we felt for each other.
變成一般 流行的歌
All became just another pop song on the radio now.

最美的時光 跳舞音樂 震動愛人不安份的心臟
Remember that sweetest day? Listening to dancing music, and feeling all that thrill we felt?
清秀長髮 年輕越搖擺越無限延長 不思議 如此閃亮
We did not need to think of the consequences of our rebellious youth.
我卸了妝 粉紅的妝 曾經是害羞情侶的模樣
I have now removed the makeup of my naive past.
再壞的傷 不過就是你和我最好的照片 時間偏偏故意弄髒你我的臉龐
All that pain, all the sweetest memories we had accumulated were all buried by the sands of time.
那麼多愛 那麼多幸福 那樣的感覺
So much love, so much happiness. Everything we had felt for each other.
變成一般 輕浮哼唱 蕭邦最恨 流行的歌
All became a string of dull notes.
Chopin detests an ordinary radio pop song the most.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?