Sunday, April 05, 2009

 

Happy Birthday

As I grow older, birthdays become more and more tricky. I don't really feel the need to celebrate it anymore.
Probably because I see friends who make an effort to stay in touch. So without that element, it just becomes an event to sing a birthday song and eat cake.
But it always makes me happy when friends remember and try to do something for me. (So keep surprising me and do fly over more :p)
I am lucky that I've made really great friends when I part time at La Mer. So strange chemistry that keeps us together.
I'm very lucky :)




Labels: ,


Comments:
and so only now then you post all these photos up? haha.. it had happened at least a month ago.. but well the memories of it was like it has just happened yesterday. and yes!! i miss all the laughter we had that night!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?