Saturday, July 25, 2009

 

Revelation

Yesterday I had my eye check up again.
And I asked the "How serious is my condition?" question.

Prior to asking, I've done the tests so many times that I've realised that there are parts of my vision that receives a weaker light reception. So I was quite prepared for the doctor to point out that certain part of the darkened chart in the report.

But alas, she pointed to the region near my left nasal and said, "This part, you've never managed to pick up any signals. And it's consistent with all the tests. Plus from when I looked at your nerve, that part has been thinned out"

And I thought to myself.. Ha! And I never saw that coming.

Then I quietly realised that like all things, it is the one thing that you cannot see that you should worry about...

Labels:


Comments:
So any solution for your eyes problems?
Hope you are all right.
 
We often see what we want to see
Or expect to see
And find it difficult to look and see without imposing our own narrow view
to see what is actually there
Sometimes what is actually there is more important
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?