Saturday, February 18, 2006

 

Uniquely Singapore Race

It was a fun 36 hours.

Although we finished a little off the top 5, I am very proud of us.
We reached the finishing line 6th. But some timing error (which I wonder if it's been corrected), we were told that we finished 8th.
Not bad for a team that starts 109th (we took our own sweet time to take the first clue) and ends Day One at 16th.
Then we pushed forward to 6th in the Second Day and came back with 1 leg injury and 4 muscle-aches. hee...

I really think we are much better as a team compared to out first race. Encouraging each other. Taking care of each other. And not make 4 different decisions for one clue.

I will always remember when we were at Choa Chu Kang moving to Sembawang, I screamed at them not to run as the next train only comes 6 minutes later. But after we entered the gate, I screamed "One more minute! One more minute!"
Charlotte and Xianming started to run up the steps...
I was laughing like shit!
Theresa then said "You two hor! He just said 6 minutes! Where got so fast?"
haha

Theresa! So clever!
hee...

So many good memories.
Really! Guys! I mean it. I don't want to race with any other people :)

Labels:


Comments:
it sound like GREAT FUN!!!
glad you enjoyed it!!
*smilez*
 
One of the best things that I have learnt from Uncle Jason is that there is a time to do everything. A time to study. A time to work. A time to wonder. A time to dream. A time to achieve. And of course a time to run the amazing race...

When I was younger I used to decorate my file with photos of my loved ones. I always remember I had one that points to Gage and YiLong's pictures and reads 'My Pride And Joy'. They are my pride and joy. They brighten up my life like noone could.

I breathe Gage's every blog. Guess I will never run an amazing race but I did. I just ran th' Gage's... Short cut lah. Give chance can. I think Gage is in his pupae stage. Awaiting for the butterfly to emerge.

And Yilong is living in his niche. Sometimes I want to complain. But this is what I have always hope for-- my brothers to be happy. To live and lead their own lives. Free from others' opinions or comments. We already have enough complain and troubles. Keep yours to yourself...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?